Monday, April 17, 2006

What's in a Name???

My name - The Nude Prude - should say it all.

Here's the reason behind it...

I meet a guy that I'm interested in. This means he's attractive, witty, tall, and/or I'm drunk.

We flirt excessively. One thing leads to another and I wind up going back to his place.

We're kissing, we get naked, and then when he goes in for the kill, I back away.

This leads to one of three things:
a) I bolt out of the place like my life depends on it
b) We continue making out, he tries to go for it again unsuccessfully, and then I do the mad dash out
c) I wake up next to him in the morning, don't know where my clothes are, grab anything I could find to wear (which may or may not include undergarments) and escape before he wakes up (avoiding the awkward morning thing)

Maybe the real question should be - do I remember his name?

1 Comments:

Blogger tay my said...

i do that! only... i leave before he has a chance to get naked.... he thinks he's teasing me, and I think, Oh, we're almost done.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home